The golden hour is a time period shortly after sunrise or before sunset when the light is particularly beautiful
The golden hour is a magical time of day that occurs just after sunrise or before sunset when the light is especially beautiful and complimentary, adding a soft, warm glow to your photographs. It’s a perfect time to capture natural beauty and make your images look amazing.
The golden hour is unquestionably worth waking up early or staying out late for. The results are undeniably breathtaking, and capturing that perfect shot during this magical time is a photographer’s dream come true. So go out, explore, and embrace the beauty of the golden hour!
and flattering. This hour can make your photos look amazing, and it’s a great time to capture natural beauty.
1. Get up early or stay out late – The golden hour happens early in the morning and late in the evening, so you’ll need to get up early or stay out late to take advantage of it.
2. Find a good spot – When shooting during the golden hour, you’ll want to find a spot with good light. Look for places that are well-lit and have a nice view.
3. Use your time wisely – The golden hour doesn’t last long, so make sure you use your time wisely. Shoot quickly and take lots of photos to make the most of the hour.
4. Experiment with different settings – You’ll want to adjust your camera settings to get the best results during the golden hour. Try increasing the exposure time and using a lower aperture
5. Have fun! – The golden hour is a great time to relax and have some fun with your photography. When the light is so beautiful, it’s worth taking your time to get the perfect shot. Enjoy the moment and take your time framing and capturing your photos.Enjoy the beauty of the light
The golden hour is definitely worth waking up early for or staying out late for – the results are stunning!
A whole new kind of wedding photography experience. Serving #DFW and #Charleston Completely customizable photography packages and 4 unique styles.